Today I and my best friend were having conversation on our recent salary appraisals. I was little bit negative while talking about it, but discussing things with him made me realize that “Salary don’t define our true success and happiness.”
Doing a work which really gives you satisfaction is something which feels very obvious but not everyone gets satisfied with the kind of work they are doing. They do it just to make money so that they can spend it to enjoy life later. But in this process they forget that life keeps going and every time running behind money don’t give real happiness and success.
In a conversation, we discussed many things which we should consider while measuring “Real happiness and success”. I thought to share those things with “avam”, because these things are so obvious that we take them for granted in our day to day life.
1) The pure satisfaction-wala feeling after completing the work.
2) Getting recognition and appreciation for our work.
3) Having a set of “real friends” in the crowd of so called “office-friends”.
4) Having few minutes of a day to enjoy your favourite hobby. Image Source
5) After a busy day of office, going to home where our family is waiting for us.
6) Sincere words of appreciation from friend for the help we provided to them in their difficult times.
7) Having great “work-life” balance.
8) Being able to afford more than what we need.
9) Having good time with friends.
10) Having someone who understands us without saying single word.
11) Making positive impact in other’s life.
These things seems so trivial to us but in a life these things hold more value than money.
So next time when you measure your success and happiness don’t forget these things to count..
Till the next time, enjoy. Keep smiling, Stay blessed.
Like us for great stuff always