A 30 year old Romanian photographer, Mihaela Noroc, has started her dream project caller “The Atlas of Beauty”.
“In my opinion, beauty means to keep alive your origins and your culture. To benatural, sincere, authentic, particular, not necessary fashion.”– Mihaela Noroc.
This project is all about portraying diversified beauties of in their natural being. She finished the first episode of the Atlas on November 2014, and visited over 30 countries in Europe, Asia, Oceania, South, Central and North America. The second episode of her project started in June 2015, as a part of which, according to her latest Instagram posts, she’s in India.
“My goal is to continue for many years and to study beauty in all countries of the globe, if possible, making this Atlas a project known around the world and an inspiration for all women that try to be themselves.”- Mihaela Noroc.
Below are some beautiful pages from her project.
- ”She was walking on the street of Kathmandu ,Nepal.”
- “Tibetan women are famous for their gorgeous outfits, both traditional and stylish.”
- “These days I explore the streets of Mumbai, India.”
- “While tasting the delicious food, a few days ago, I met this beautiful Sikh piligrim.”
- “Each morning she comes from her small village, to Varanasi.”
- “Baker in Osh, Kyrgyzstan.”
- “Wakhan Corridor, Afghanistan, in July.”
- “She’s Turkish and I photographed her in June, in Istanbul.”
- “Jiarong woman in Sichuan Province, a fascinating area of China that hosts so many diverse ethnic groups.”
- “Amazing eyes in Kathmandu, Nepal!”
Noroc’s efforts to capture the natural beauty worldwide are really commendable. I urge you to take a look of her project “The Atlas of Beauty”.
If you like this article, please like and share with your friends.
Like us for great stuff always